Terms & Conditions - Risk Warning

Register Now 

Kincoppal-Rose Bay Accomplishments Program Terms & Conditions

I acknowledge that by registering and paying online that I have enrolled my child into the KRB Accomplishments Program. I also acknowledge that my child is is enrolled at Kincoppal-Rose Bay. I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions as outlined below:

1. Enrolment is based on a semester (two terms) and students must complete a full semester of tuition.
  2. Music Accomplishment Providers will be allocated by the Head of Music.
  3. In the event that the Accomplishment Provider/Head of Music has notified the parent/guardian that no place is available for their child in the selected program, a credit will be applied to the school account.
  4. There will be no credits issued by KRB for mid-semester changes or cancellations. Parents should contact the Accomplishment Provider directly.
  5. Registration for Semester 2 will be available online from 1 June.
  6. The School reserves the right to decline an application if your school account is not current. 
  7. Applications are processed strictly on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. To avoid disappointment, please ensure you register well in advance of the commencement of each Semester.
  8. All enquiries must be addressed to the relevant Accomplishment Provider or for Music, Mrs Joan Moran moranj@krb.nsw.edu.au.
  9. Please note that there may be additional charges associated with some accomplishments such as uniform, exam/competition fees, etc. These will be notified by the Accomplishment Provider and must be paid by parent/guardian. 

Risk Warning Under Section 5M of The Civil Liability Act 2002 on behalf of Kincoppal-Rose Bay School, AHIGS and IPSHA

Sporting and Other Activities 2016

Kincoppal – Rose Bay organises many individual and team sporting activities during the course of a year. Some of these are organised in conjunction with the Association of Heads of Independent Girls’ Schools NSW (AHIGS) and some with the Independent Primary School Heads’ Association of Australia NSW (IPSHA). Students participating in these sporting activities take part in practice and in competitions.
Kincoppal Rose Bay, AHIGS and IPSHA expect students to take responsibility for their own safety by wearing compulsory safety equipment, by thinking carefully about the use of safety equipment that is highly recommended and by behaving in a safe and responsible manner towards team members, opponents, spectators, officials, property and grounds.
While Kincoppal– Rose Bay, AHIGS and IPSHA take measures to make the sporting activities as safe as reasonably possible for participants, there is a risk that students can be injured and suffer loss (including financial loss) and damage as a result of their participation in these sporting activities, whether at training or in actual events.
Such injury can occur while the student is engaging in or watching a sporting activity, or travelling to and from the event. The injury may result from a student’s actions, the actions of others, the state of the premises or equipment failure.
On some occasions, an injury can be serious (such as torn ligaments, dislocations, back injuries, concussion or broken bones). In very rare cases an injury can be life threatening or result in permanent disability. If a student has a pre-existing injury, participating in a sporting activity could result in an exacerbation of that injury.
Students could also suffer loss as a result of their personal property being lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.

Non-Sporting Activities 2016

Kincoppal – Rose Bay School organises many activities such as debating, mock trial, orchestra, choir, drama and public speaking during the course of a year. Students participating in these activities take part in practice and in competitions. The Association of Heads of Independent Girls’ Schools NSW (AHIGS) administers and convenes inter - school activities (such as Archdale Debating and Festival of Speech) in which many students, including students of this school, participate.
While Kincoppal – Rose Bay School and AHIGS take measures to make the activities as safe as reasonably possible for participants, there is a risk that students can be injured and suffer loss (including financial loss) and damage as a result of their participation in these activities, whether at practice or in actual events.
Such injury can occur while the student is engaging in or watching a non-sporting activity, or travelling to and from the event. The injury may result from a student’s actions, the actions of others, the state of the premises or equipment failure (e.g. a collapsed stage during a debating competition).
On some occasions, an injury can be serious (such as torn ligaments, dislocations, back injuries, concussion or broken bones). In very rare cases an injury can be life threatening or result in permanent disability.

Privacy Statement

The personal information provided during registration is collected by Kincoppal-Rose Bay. Kincoppal-Rose Bay abides by the Commonwealth Privacy Act ,2000 and Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act ,2012.

Register Now 

Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry