Acceleration and Enrichment
The Director of Teaching and Learning oversees an extensive program within the school offering students acceleration and enrichment ELC-12.
Students ELC–12 have opportunities for:
- Full grade acceleration
- Single subject acceleration
- Undertaking special interest projects
- Program and assessment differentiation
- Access to external competitions such as da Vinci Decathlon, Tournament of the Minds and Future Problem Solving
- University Distinction courses (Year 12)
- Learning Support.
A dedicated Learning Support Team monitors students with specific learning needs P–12. Students are able to:
- Secure assistance from specialised staff while in class
- Learn from individual programs devised in partnership with students, parent and staff
- Gain assistance from the Homework/Study Centre four afternoons each week.