KRB Holiday Camps

The KRB Holiday Camp Program aims to:

1. Promote the ideals of school spirit, self-respect and sportsmanship
  2. Encourage enjoyment and skills acquisition
  3. Promote fitness and wellbeing
  4. Foster cooperation and commitment
  5. Encourage students to feel good about contributing to activities and succeeding to the best of their ability.

We offer many exciting activities every holiday period

KRB offers specialised camps during school holidays. Each day consists of sessions with experienced coaches in your chosen area as well as arts & crafts, movies and a lot more. Choose from:

Multisports

The KRB Multisport Camp allows students to experience a range of activities that include dance, gymnastics, ball sports, art and craft plus cooking. KRB Multisport program will feature seasonal sports and activities throughout the year.

Tennis

ELITE

KRB’s Tennis Camp is for students in Years 3–12. This program is specifically for students who are at an advanced level with their tennis and who would like some focused training prior to the commencement of Term 4 Saturday tennis. The program will focus on student's technique, footwork and fitness as well as match play analysis and will be a high intensity program aimed at pushing the students out of their comfort zone. 

HOLIDAY CAMP TENNIS

KRB’s Tennis Camp is for students in ELC to Year 6. Students are grouped according to age and experience which allows them to learn new skills and improve their technique. They will have the opportunity to play mini tournaments and games utilizing what they have learnt. 

Gymnastics

ELITE

KRB’s Gymnastics Camp is for students in Years 2 to 12. This program is specifically for students who are at a more advanced level with their gymnastics and would like some focused training prior to Term 4 IGSSA and IPSHA gymnastics competitions. This program is available for both Rhythmic and Artistic Gymnasts.

HOLIDAY CAMP GYMNASTICS

Our camps are for children aged from ELC to Year 6. Gymnasts are divided into appropriate groups depending on their age and ability. The children do a variety of activities on vault, bars, beam, floor, air floor, trampoline and rhythmic apparatus. 

ARTS, CRAFT and COOKING

Children who like art are well catered for at school holiday camps. We encourage participation in painting, sculpting, drawing and craft. Educational as well as fun and confidence-building, these camps offer the opportunity to develop art skills and perhaps turn a hobby into a true passion. We also include, on a seasonal basis, a KRB cooking component which encourages students to get passionate and creative with cooking. 

For more information contact:

Sports Administrator
sportsadmin@krb.nsw.edu.au 

Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry