Safe, fun and challenging programs for all levels

Announcement - To KRB's Swimming Community

Monday 15 January 2018

Dear Staff, Parents and Members of our Swim School,

Thank you for your wonderful outpouring of love and support following the news of the tragic car accident last week involving Hamid and his family.

Both Hamid and Eli-Luca are continuing to improve and they are feeling very supported by our community.

A Go Fund Me account page that has been set up to assist Hamid and Eli-Luca. This has been established by NSW Swimming.

If you are wishing to support Hamid and Eli-Luca you can go to this site and enter Hamid and Eli-Luca and donate - https://www.gofundme.com/HamidEli-Luca

Funds received will go to their on-going support and well-being.

We have two books at the KRB swimming office to record your messages. One is to support Hamid and Eli-Luca and the other to support Tamy’s family in their grief.

UPDATE - We have been in contact with the Senior Social worker at the hospital and while Hamid is progressing well, they have given strict instructions that he receive NO visitors (other than family at this stage). We shall let you know when this restriction is modified. We must allow Hamid time to heal and adjust to the needs of Eli-Luca.

We will provide an update of both Hamid and Eli-Luca’s condition on a regular basis when it is known to us.

Maureen Ryan
Principal

KRB Swimming Program

The KRB Swimming Program caters for swimmers of all levels.

Our aim is to help children enjoy swimming as either a sport or a wellbeing exercise that they can benefit from for their entire lives.

Our swimming program also focuses on creating positive experiences between children, teachers, coaches and team mates.

Programs offered

• Babies
  • Preschool
  • Learn to swim
  • Stroke development
  • Mini squad
  • Competitive squad (Bronze - National)
  • Swim Fit
  • Adult squads
  • Private lessons & coaching
  • Holiday programs

Bookings

• Current students: Bookings will be rolled over into the next term.  However, we require full payment to guarantee your place.  Please visit our swimming program portal to view current bookings and vacancies and to pay online.
  • New KRB students:  All new students wishing to enrol in the program must undertake an assessment.  Assessments will be conducted by appointment. Please direct all enquiries to swimming@krb.nsw.edu.au

• Community Members: Please direct all enquiries to swimming@krb.nsw.edu.au

Important Information

KRB Swimming Program – Swim School Policy as at March 2015

Applications

• All Swim School/Program enrolments are subject to availability
  • Each family must complete and sign an enrolment form

Enrolments:

• Please check the website for class availability & payment
  • Please correspond via email for class changes or queries 
  • Whilst every effort is made to accommodate classes, times, and teachers they cannot be guaranteed from term to term 
  • Class timetables and teachers may change at the discretion of the Swim School Coordinator

Payments:

• Full payment for new enrolments is required at the time of enrolment
  • All lessons/squads are term-based and full payment is required prior to the commencement of term.
  • Failure to pay by set dates will result in late enrolment fee of $50 and ultimately class/squad cancellation
  • KRB parents must have no outstanding school fees to enrol in KRB swimming 
  • Online payments are preferred. Swim School Reception only accepts card payments (Visa & MasterCard) 

Assessments

• All new enrolments must be assessed during the designated assessment time
  • Current students will be assessed whilst in the program and placed in the appropriate level class/squad
  • Only the Swim School Coordinator can promote students to the next level/squad 
  • Any questions regarding assessments should be directed to the Swim School Coordinator

Swim School Credits and Refunds

• All credits are at the discretion of the Swim Program Manager and are only available to students who cannot continue in the program due to prolonged injury or illness
  • A doctor’s certificate is required to support medical reasons
  • Make-up classes are offered in the event of illness when supported by a medical certificate or at the discretion of the Swim Program Manager

Parents on Pool Deck

• All parents must be seated in the grandstand during their child’s lesson/squad
  • Parents are not to approach teachers or coaches during lesson/sessions
  • Any questions regarding students should be directed to the Swim School Coordinator or Deck Supervisor 

Supervision: Drop Off and Pick Up

• Children under 10 years must be supervised by parents/carers at all times (before & after lessons) 
  • Parents are responsible for immediate pick up of their children at the conclusion of lessons/squads
  • Please ensure that children are not left at the pool for an extended period of time

KRB Priority:

• Every effort will be made to give KRB students priority for all Lessons/Squads/Waitlist 
  • KRB will offer a daily pick up service from the Junior School at 3:10pm 

Swimming Rules

• All students/swimmers must wear a swim cap and goggles
  • All students/swimmers must obey swimming pool rules displayed within the pool area
  • Patrons must adhere to all directions and requests made by Swimming Staff 

Communication

• Email is the preferred form of communication for all swim school matters 
  • We aim to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner however this process can be delayed during peak times 
  • All verbal concerns or complaints must be made in a respectful and polite manner. Under no circumstances will any verbal abuse be tolerated. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from the program. 

For more information visit www.krbaquatics.swimming.org.au

Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry