Helping students develop into confident, independent adults

Our approach

KRB offers an extensive co-curricular program.

We believe there is a strong relationship between co-curricular activities and academic achievement, which is why all senior students are required to participate in at least one co-curricular activity each year.

Junior school students are involved in activities such as debating and public speaking as part of their curriculum. They may also engage in other activities outside school hours.

Student tracking

In providing for the pastoral and academic care of students, KRB has adopted a Student Tracking Model.

This model espouses a holistic understanding of student development which recognises students as individual learners with varying attributes and needs. Through the monitoring of students’ pastoral, curricular, and co-curricular elements of learning, the whole child will be developed, supported, and acknowledged by the school. As part of daily teaching and learning practice all teaching staff are responsible for monitoring student achievement while the Pastoral Mentor plays a specific role in the reporting and monitoring of this achievement. Together KRB staff aim to develop and support the whole child.

The Arts

We have a long tradition of enthusiasm and participation in all areas of the arts including:

• Instrumental and choral music
  • Drama
  • Dance
  • Debating
  • Public speaking

Sports

Students also participate in a wide range of sports that:

• Improve physical fitness
  • Boost self-esteem
  • Promote cooperation and team work
  • Develop school spirit
  • Form friendships
Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry