inspiring others to make a difference

A key goal of a Sacred Heart education is 'a social awareness which impels to action'.

At Kincoppal-Rose Bay, we seek to inspire students to help others in need and actively engage in humanitarian initiatives.

Some KRB initiatives include:

• Indigenous Support:  Every year students and staff run the Bowraville Camp which provides activities and support to the Indigenous community in Bowraville in regional NSW

• World Challenge & Antipodeans Abroad Programs:  Students regularly travel to Peru, Nepal, India, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam where they help care for displaced elderly, disabled and abandoned children, as well as helping build facilities in villages, monasteries and schools

• Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal:  Students join in this annual event to raise money and awareness for the Salvation Army

• Shoes for Sudanese: Inspired by the idea of one student, children were asked to donate shoes they had outgrown to raise funds for the first Catholic high school in the Alweil community in Southern Sudan.

Our Social Justice Program is central to the School and provides all students with age appropriate opportunities to participate in initiatives to assist those in need and to engage with contemporary issues that affect others.

Students in Year 9 take part in the 'City Immersion' Program which allows them to get an up close and personal view of the charitable organisations here in Sydney.

Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry