Passport to the world
Your child will graduate from Kincoppal-Rose Bay with a lifelong membership to the global Sacred Heart Network - 200 schools in 44 countries across five continents.
Every school in the network is connected by the educational vision of Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat, who founded the Society of the Sacred Heart in 1800.
The Sacred Heart Network provides support and development opportunities for all members. By sharing spiritual and intellectual resources, Sacred Heart schools foster students' global awareness and their appreciation for other cultures and societies.
This vast network has a number of benefits for KRB students:
- Reciprocal exchanges to Sacred Heart schools around the globe
- Study Tours
- Professional Development for staff
- Ongoing collaboration
- Collaborative celebrations of traditions and cultural events
Visit sofie.org to find out more information about the global network of Sacred Heart schools.
Association of Sacred Heart Schools in Australia and New Zealand (ANZnet)
KRB enjoys a strong bond with the other schools that form the Association of Sacred Heart Schools in Australia and New Zealand (ANZnet). Some other member schools include:
- Stuartholme in Brisbane, Australia (founded in 1920)
- Sacre Coeur in Melbourne, Australia (founded in 1888)
- Baradene in Auckland, New Zealand (founded in 1909)