Our staff are our most valuable asset

Head of Student Learning Services K-12

To commence in Term 3, 2017 (negotiable)

KRB has reviewed its Student Learning Services Team and is looking for a Department Head with the vision and skills to work collaboratively to implement recommendation of the review. These involve the development and implementation of evidence-based literacy and numeracy programs within the School, coordinating the collaborative planning process for students with disabilities, demonstrating excellent teaching practice, and enhancing the inclusive culture of the School by investigating overarching frameworks that allow all students to achieve their potential.

Selection Criteria

• Qualifications and experience in special education
  • Passionate advocate for students with special needs, and high potential learners
  • Expertise in current evidence-based teaching and learning approaches including Universal Design for Learning and Response to Intervention
  • Understanding of evidence-based practice in the teaching of literacy and numeracy
  • Experience in leading professional learning and/or curriculum initiatives that amplify teacher effectiveness to improve student outcomes
  • Ability to oversee Disability Provisions
  • Proven capacity for implementing change in a collaborative and sensitive way
  • Ability to work in, and lead a team of professionals
  • Highly developed organisational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks and completing priorities
  • Excellent interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills

To apply please click here.

Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 17 July, 2017.

‚ÄčInformation for Candidates 

• Positions at KRB are designated as child-related employment, and successful candidates will need to obtain their own Working With Children (WWC) number in accordance with the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012. Click on the link for details on obtaining your Working With Children Check Clearance. 
  • Kincoppal-Rose Bay School is a registered provider under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000. As a registered provider (CRICOS 02268M) Kincoppal-Rose Bay is required to adhere to the regulatory framework and requirements under New South Wales and Commonwealth Legislation and Guidelines in delivering pastoral care, welfare and education services for overseas students on 571 visas. Accordingly, prospective employees must be able to demonstrate that they are suitably qualified, experienced and able to provide quality teaching, learning and pastoral care to overseas students.  This includes an appreciation for, and cultural sensitivity to people from Non-English Speaking Backgrounds.
Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry