Our staff are our most valuable asset

IT Manager

Permanent Full Time Role

The IT Manager is responsible for all aspects of Information Technology within the School to support and enhance learning and administrative operations. The IT Manager will play a significant role in managing the School’s existing and future technology requirements, ensuring that they support the learning needs of students and staff.

Key Responsibilities

• Develop, implement and manage the School’s strategic plans for IT, ensuring that they facilitate an innovative outlook for infrastructure, systems and learning.
  • Oversee the operations of the IT team, developing and maintaining the highest standard of service for the School’s IT services.
  • Manage the implementation of major projects and systems upgrades, including training needs for students, staff and parents as necessary.
  • Ensure effective and efficient management of technology including hardware, software, support, security and risk management.

Required Experience:

• Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and proven abilities in managing IT teams and projects to budget.
  • Knowledge and experience with information systems in education, in particular school management systems, learning management systems and web portal solutions.
  • Experience with both Windows & Mac.
  • Well-developed communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical people.
  • Demonstrated capability to support teachers in effectively and appropriately integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
  • Project management experience and proven ability to engage stakeholders.

All enquiries and applications for this position will be managed by Hudson. When applying, you will be directed to the Hudson website to complete the application process.

Please contact Justin Young at justin.young@hudson.com or on (02) 8233 2022 for further information

To apply, please click here.

Sports Administrator

Permanent Full Time Role

This role is responsible for:

• assisting with the coordination of logistics and administration relating to the KRB Sport Program, including co-curricular activities such as holiday camps, accomplishment activities and fitness classes
  • acting as a point of contact for KRB Sport Stakeholders including students, parents, staff and visitors
  • ensuring all sporting activities (both on and off-site) have been organised, setup, and/or adequately resourced (e.g. first aid supplies and venue confirmations)
  • following up on post-sporting activities such as equipment stock-takes and non-attendance at games and training sessions

Selection Criteria

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a warm and professional phone manner 
  • Positive, empathetic manner in dealing with sensitive issues and strong sense of confidentiality
  • Proven interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to be a positive ambassador for KRB 
  • Strong office administration skills, attention to detail and ability to manage frequent team changes 
  • Intermediate level computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, google docs and Outlook, ability to type at least 50 words per minute
  • Ability to take direction, work as part of a team, and/or self-manage as required.

To apply please click here.

Applications close at  5.00pm on Monday 24 July 2017.

The successful candidate will be required to provide a Working With Children (WWC) number prior to their commencement.

Head of Student Learning Services K-12

To commence in Term 3, 2017 (negotiable)

KRB has reviewed its Student Learning Services Team and is looking for a Department Head with the vision and skills to work collaboratively to implement recommendation of the review. These involve the development and implementation of evidence-based literacy and numeracy programs within the School, coordinating the collaborative planning process for students with disabilities, demonstrating excellent teaching practice, and enhancing the inclusive culture of the School by investigating overarching frameworks that allow all students to achieve their potential.

Selection Criteria

• Qualifications and experience in special education
  • Passionate advocate for students with special needs, and high potential learners
  • Expertise in current evidence-based teaching and learning approaches including Universal Design for Learning and Response to Intervention
  • Understanding of evidence-based practice in the teaching of literacy and numeracy
  • Experience in leading professional learning and/or curriculum initiatives that amplify teacher effectiveness to improve student outcomes
  • Ability to oversee Disability Provisions
  • Proven capacity for implementing change in a collaborative and sensitive way
  • Ability to work in, and lead a team of professionals
  • Highly developed organisational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks and completing priorities
  • Excellent interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills

To apply please click here.

Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 17 July, 2017.

‚ÄčInformation for Candidates 

• Positions at KRB are designated as child-related employment, and successful candidates will need to obtain their own Working With Children (WWC) number in accordance with the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012. Click on the link for details on obtaining your Working With Children Check Clearance. 
  • Kincoppal-Rose Bay School is a registered provider under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000. As a registered provider (CRICOS 02268M) Kincoppal-Rose Bay is required to adhere to the regulatory framework and requirements under New South Wales and Commonwealth Legislation and Guidelines in delivering pastoral care, welfare and education services for overseas students on 571 visas. Accordingly, prospective employees must be able to demonstrate that they are suitably qualified, experienced and able to provide quality teaching, learning and pastoral care to overseas students.  This includes an appreciation for, and cultural sensitivity to people from Non-English Speaking Backgrounds.
Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry