Our staff are our most valuable asset

Teacher's Aide

Re-Advertised Role with Full & Part-Time Candidates Considered

Teacher's Aides at Kincoppal-Rose Bay work collaboratively with learning support and classroom teachers, to develop strategies in 7-12 to support the learning of students with special education needs across all key learning areas. 

This includes tasks such as:

• supporting students with learning support needs to meet the goals within their personalised plans
  • providing in-class support to teachers and students
  • recording and monitoring  information about student learning and behaviour
  • writing and implementing social stories with students
  • working one-on-one with students on intervention strategies
  • adapting occupational therapy suggestions from specialists into daily routines
  • supporting students in the acquisition of life skills: self-regulation, working with others, time management, situational behaviour
  • providing administrative support 
  • providing student supervision and assisting during practical lessons (e.g. Science, Design and Technology)
  • supervising and providing disability provisions (e.g. scribing) for exams.

We are looking for candidates able to:

• demonstrate their work experience within school learning support environments
  • work collaboratively with learning support and class teachers in the implementation of curriculum materials, resources, assessment tasks and exams
  • provide in-class support of students 
  • demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
  • demonstrate proficient ICT skills.

This is a re-advertised role and previous candidates will need to re-apply.  Candidates wishing to job-share in this full time role will also be considered.

To apply please click here.

Applications close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 28 March 2017.

Gap Year Program - July 2017 to June 2018

Applications for our next Gap Year Program are now open!

What is It?

‚ÄčA gap year is usually taken at the end of secondary education studies, and allows the chance to experience life and work abroad, before commencing university or full-time work back home.

What's Involved?

In term time our 'Gappies' assist across key areas of the school, live in their own flat on campus, have meals provided, and receive a small allowance. For the other 15 weeks of their twelve month placement (e.g. during term breaks) they are expected to vacate their accommodation and travel, either individually or together, and at their own expense.

Why Kincoppal-Rose Bay (KRB)?

Not only can we boast one of the most beautiful settings in the world, but our School Community is one many "Gappies" are sad to leave at the end of their twelve month placement. Students and staff are greatly respected for their individual gifts, and in exchange for loyalty, hard work and a cooperative attitude, we hope to offer you the experience of a lifetime!

Interested?

If by mid-July 2017 you will be over 18 years of age, can commit to a full twelve months from this time (unfortunately no later commencements possible), and have a proven ability to work diligently and respectfully with others, we’d love to hear from you.

For further information please click here.

To apply please click here.

Information for Candidates 

• Positions at KRB are designated as child-related employment, and successful candidates will need to obtain their own Working With Children (WWC) number in accordance with the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012. Click on the link for details on obtaining your Working With Children Check Clearance. 
  • Kincoppal-Rose Bay School is a registered provider under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000. As a registered provider (CRICOS 02268M) Kincoppal-Rose Bay is required to adhere to the regulatory framework and requirements under New South Wales and Commonwealth Legislation and Guidelines in delivering pastoral care, welfare and education services for overseas students on 571 visas. Accordingly, prospective employees must be able to demonstrate that they are suitably qualified, experienced and able to provide quality teaching, learning and pastoral care to overseas students.  This includes an appreciation for, and cultural sensitivity to people from Non-English Speaking Backgrounds.
Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry