Healthy, convenient and delicious
A nutritious, varied Tuckshop menu
Our School Chef and Parents’ & Friends’ Association work closely together to ensure the Tuckshop provides a broad range of healthy and tasty food.
The Tuckshop adheres to our school’s ‘nut aware’ policy and offers:
- freshly prepared meals every day
- different choices daily
- gluten free options
Our Tuckshop is online
Our online tuckshop system enables you to:
- submit lunch orders online
- inform tuckshop staff about your child’s allergies
- purchase a prepaid cashless tag for your child (from Year 3) and set spend limits
- top up your online account
- view your account statements.
How do I set up an online account?
- go to www.munchmonitor.com
- enter surname: kincoppal and password: munch2029
- click ‘Sign up’
Then follow the four easy steps to create your account:
- create a ‘Parent Profile’
- add your child/ren to your account
- click on ‘Account Top-up’ to transfer money into your account
- you’ll be directed to ANZ’s secure eGate website
Your child (Year 3 and above) can make purchases from the tuckshop at any time with a cashless tag. Cashless tags are linked to parents’ online accounts and cost just $2.50 per term (per account).
To organise a cashless tag for your child:
- login in to your online account
- click onto your child’s ‘Student Profile’
- check the box next to ‘Snack Money’
- set your spend limit (ensure there’s money in your account)
- ask your child to collect their tag from the Tuckshop outside of busy times.
Need more information about setting up an online account?
Send an email to email@example.com