Admissions

KRB Admissions

Through our admissions process we aim to give you a variety of opportunities to experience the community and culture of Kincoppal-Rose Bay.  As you observe and interact with students and teachers and look around at our world class facilities you will see for yourself why so many families have already chosen KRB.

Welcome from our Admissions Team

There is no other school like KRB.

What truly makes KRB special is the individual attention every student receives. We ensure that every student is able to fulfil their potential in all of their pursuits – academic, sporting, social and co-curricular.

That individual attention also extends to every family who enquires at KRB. We understand that choosing a school can be a very difficult process. We want to make that as easy as possible for you through a very personal approach. 

By the time your child starts at KRB, they will know many familiar faces. They will be welcomed into our school with open arms and open hearts, valued for the individual contribution they will bring to our school and community. 

Through our enrolment process, we welcome you to experience our community, discover the culture of our school and learn about our Sacred Heart values so you can decide if KRB is the right school for your child. Our on-campus and virtual discovery mornings enable you to gain a greater understanding of the School and our goals from our Principal, Erica Thomas or Head of Junior School, Danielle Brandon.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any information about KRB, our school and our enrolment process.

Discovery Mornings

Our KRB discovery mornings are the perfect opportunity to hear directly from the KRB Principal and other members of our community through a Q&A panel with a KRB student, staff or parent and a campus tour of our modern facilities.

Register to attend one of our discovery mornings. 

Entry Year Levels

The main entry year levels for the KRB Junior School are ELC and Kindergarten for both boys and girls. We also have an intake in year 5 for girls who are looking for a seamless transition into Senior School.

Year 7 is the most common entry year level for girls in the senior school. However, we welcome enquiries for entry in all year levels as places may become available.

We recommend applying as early as possible as there are waiting lists for many year levels.

KRB Bus Services

Kincoppal-Rose Bay offer a subsidised bus service for families living in the Sydney region. This service provides students with safe and reliable transport connecting them between home and School.

KRB buses are modern and clean with seat belts and air-conditioning. Each bus is checked and serviced on a regular basis.

We employ regular and experienced drivers who undergo First Aid training, Safe Operating Procedures training as indicated by Work, Health and Safely framework and Child Protection training, in addition to mandatory Working with Children Checks.

KRB drivers support the ethos of KRB and are valued members of the KRB community.

If you have any questions about the KRB Bus Services, please contact our Admissions Team.

Eastern Suburbs
  • Little Bay
  • Malabar
  • Maroubra
  • Eastgardens
  • Pagewood
  • Kingsford
  • Randwick
  • Coogee
  • Bronte
  • Tamarama
  • Bondi Beach
  • Bondi Junction
  • Double Bay
Inner West and CBD
  • Earlwood
  • Marrickville
  • Stanmore
  • Annandale
  • Rozelle
  • Balmain
  • City – William St, Macquarie St, Circular Quay
  • Paddington
  • Woollahra
  • Edgecliff
  • Double Bay
Northern Suburbs
  • Hunters Hill
  • Riverview
  • Longueville
  • Greenwich
  • Willoughby
  • Northbridge
  • Cammeray
  • Seaforth
  • Balmoral
  • Mosman
  • Cremorne
  • Neutral Bay

Discovery Mornings

The best way to experience the Kincoppal-Rose Bay spirit is to attend one of our on-campus discovery mornings.
Learn more

Enrolment

Discover the enrolment process and apply now.
Learn more

Fees

Learn more

Join Us

Apply to Enrol

We encourage parents to enrol their children as early as possible and we accept applications any time after birth.

Discovery Mornings

At the discovery mornings, you can speak with KRB staff and see firsthand the passion they have for education and nurturing the potential in each and every one of our students.