Everything you need to know
150+
Boarders in Years 7 -12 at Kincoppal-Rose Bay

Enrolment applications

To apply to enrol your child at KRB please complete and submit an Application for Admission Form along with:  

• Two family references   
  • Your non-refundable application fee payment (AU$200 for resident, AU$300 for international or family application fee which applies when submitting more than one application) 
  • Your child’s most recent school report (K-12 enrolments only)
  • Other relevant certificates e.g. Basic Skills Test results (K-12 enrolments only)
  • A copy of your child’s birth and baptismal certificates 

After we receive your application form, supporting documentation and payment, we will contact you to confirm an interview time. Your child’s enrolment can only be secured after an interview is held and a formal offer is received, signed and returned.

Enrolment interviews

Your child's enrolment interview provides an opportunity for the Principal or Head of Junior School to meet your family and to get to know your child.  It is also an opportunity for you to learn about the school.

Interviews will cover topics such as learning strengths and difficulties, personal interests, medical issues, relationship issues and more.

Additional interviews

Prospective boarding students will also need to attend an interview with the Director of Boarding.

In addition to the Enrolment Interview students in Years 9-12 will also need to attend an interview with the Director of Curriculum to confirm subject choices.

Secondary students not fluent in English

Students not fluent in English undergo English testing before their Enrolment Interview.  Testing assesses children's enrolment suitability in our secondary program and helps us identify ESL support needs.

KRB may recommend an Intensive English language course prior to enrolment.

Confirming enrolments

Following Enrolment Interviews, formal offer letters are issued. This is accompanied by the Acceptance Form and a Conditions of Entry document.  Please read the documents carefully.

To accept your offer please supply one signed copy of the Acceptance Form with the enrolment fee payment.

Enrolment fees

All newly enrolled students are required to pay a deposit equal to 20% of the annual tuition fee for the year your child is enrolled.

Half of this deposit is non-refundable.  The other half is refunded if your child leaves the school and meets the following conditions:

• At least one term's notice is provided
  • Notice is received by the last day of the previous term
  • Written notice (signed by the parents/guardians on the Admission Form) is addressed to the Principal
  • The refund is claimed within one term of departure

Deposits are not refundable for Junior School students who withdraw before the end of Year 4. 

Boarding students are required to pay a deposit equal to one term's boarding fees.  This payment will be deducted against the first tuition and boarding fee instalment once your daughter commences.

Junior School students (ELC to Year 4) are required to pay an additional 20% deposit equal to the annual tuition fee of the year the student has enrolled.  This second deposit is fully refundable on completion of Year 4.

When there are at least two siblings enrolling at the same time you pay one 'family' deposit.  The amount will be calculated at enrolment and depends on the number of children enrolled.

150+
Thank you for your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your message.
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Would you like to ask us a quick question? If so please fill in your details below and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.

Send Enquiry
All fields are mandatory!
Quick Enquiry

Send Enquiry